If you have a microbiota project and you are looking for a partner able to finance you and support you all the way to market, biose ® will be your qualified ally.
We have a cutting-edge Research and Development centre.
We meet pharmaceutical standards in all our programmes in order to facilitate applications for Marketing Authorisations: they are compiled using information gathered from the first day of research.
Routine collaboration with our industrial subsidiary means we can guarantee the transfer from R&D to large-scale production. Such integration enables us, within a single business, to offer services spanning R&D to the final product, particularly the production of clinical trial batches.
Our expertise in microbiology, probiotics and microbiotic products covers the following areas:
- The identification of new strains, based on samples or from our collection of strains, genotypic and phenotypic characterisation, and assessment of their performance in specific therapeutic areas.
- Analytical development method
- Formation development (definition of the product: composition, regulatory status, etc.)
- Strain stabilisation
- Development of pharmaceutical form
- Large-scale development
- Production of clinical batches
- Regulatory appraisal
- Clinical trials management
- Drafting scientific and regulatory reports, publications, etc.
biose uses the following technologies as part of its research programmes:
- Microbiology: automatic serial dilution, plater and colony counter, flow cytometry, anaerobic chamber, class II biosafety cabinets, bacterial and cell culture, etc.
- Biochemistry: HPLC, UPLC, spectrophotometer
- Molecular biology: Quantitative and qualitative PCR (rep-PCR, real-time PCR, etc.), DNA microarray, genome annotation (secure analysis, search for genes of interest), etc.
- Large-scale production (fermentation, lyophilisation, milling and packaging) from the laboratory (500 mL fermenter) to plant test (2 to 30 L) up to industrial production
Our in-house capabilities are enhanced by a University network specialised in immunology, pharmaceutical formulation, bio-informatics, animal studies, etc. (Auvergne University, INSERM, Paris University, Bordeaux University, INRA)
You can contact us at: email@example.com